Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog Sale Preview over on rebeccalife.com



Good morning!

Feel like shopping today? Well I'm cutting my make up collection and am offering new and very lightly used products at super discounted prices over on my new blog rebeccalife.com.

The preview for the sale is on now so click here to check it out. Everything will be available for purchase from 10am AEST on Thursday 9th of January.

And of course if you have any questions send me at tweet @ohrebeccalife or email me at rebecca@rebeccalife.com.

Happy shopping!
Rebecca xx


PS: If you haven't already subscribed to rebeccalife.com on Blog Lovin' you can click the link below to make sure that you're always updated with new posts and sales.

Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments: