Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'My Vampire Is Buff' - Review


My Vampire Is Buff is an off-white shade, leaning slightly towards a beige/peach undertone. I've always been a fan of white nail polish but it just doesn't suit my fair skin, My Vampire Is Buff however is a nice neutral-warm colour that wears easily on any skin tone.

The formula is typical of OPI nail polishes, quite thick to apply and opaque in two coats. Like any pastel shade it can be prone to streaking but it's not as bad as others. If you use a steady hand and let each coat dry completely you'll be fine. The finish of the polish is incredibly glossy and smooth and it dried down nicely.

It wore on me for 3 days before chipping (my typical wear time is 3-4 days), but the chipping was only minor and could have been unnoticed for another day or two.

The colour is gorgeous and a great shade to transition your nails into Autumn. I believe the shade is limited edition so if you adore is as much as I do, I'd rush to pick it up.

You can find it at David Jones in Australia for $20 (releasing late March) or for $8 at Ulta in the US (out now).

2 comments:

Ty said...

This is such a cool colour! I'm gonna check it out now. :)

Dustyn said...

I want! <3