Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's In My Bag This Week?


The final issue of Grazia Magazine, sad. I don't read any magazines consistently but I've always enjoyed Grazia when I've picked it up and it will definitely be missed.

My new Personalised Planner. I only received this last week but have been busy filling in all my current plans.

Soy Crisps are my current on-the-go snack of choice, a small tub of these lasts me about a week. Carrying a snack with you saves so much money for those mid-afternoon hunger pangs.

Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter from Lush. I've been taking epic care of my cuticles this week, it was getting to the point where they just weren't softening so I've been treating them with love and respect while letting them grow. Growing out your cuticles may sound weird but sometimes it's the best thing for them (even if I can't wait to cut them back again).

Kora Organics Energising Facial Mist. I've only had this for a couple of days but I'm enjoying it so far. I use it as a toner at night after I cleanse my face and also to refresh my make up during the day.

Dior Creme de Rose lip balm is the newest edition to my balm stash and I really like it but I've only had it for a week and I've already hit pan. How annoying..

Chanel La Favorite is my lipstick of choice at the moment. It's a gorgeous coral that leans slightly towards a tangerine colour. It's the perfect shade for these last days of summer.

2 comments:

The Made Up Maiden said...

I agree, very sad about the last issue of Grazia. :(

That lipstick looks so pretty! And I love soy crisps too. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.