Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Haul! Kora Organics


I've been looking at the Kora Organics line for a while now (one of my 2012 resolutions was to find a more natural skin care routine) but was hesitant to buy it because I'm allergic to lavender and most of the products are filled with it.

I tested a few of the lavender-free products on my arms and didn't have a reaction so I went ahead and decided to give three of the products a try.

The first one I bought was the Cream Cleanser for normal, dry or sensitive skin. I have oily sensitive skin but I always opt for the sensitive skin products. This one does have lavender in it but it's almost at the bottom of the ingredients list. I tested it out on my wrist and didn't have a reaction to it so I went back to the pharmacy and took a sample of it to test on my jaw line. I still didn't have a reaction so I figured it was pretty safe. I presume that because I'm washing it off pretty quickly it's not having a chance to irritate my skin. I've used it a couple of times and am liking it so far but I'll do a full review soon.

The next product is the Exfoliating Cream for all skin types. I use an enzyme exfoliator every 4 days and a regular exfoliator at the two day period in between (so I exfoliate every 2 days). This one has no lavender in it (yay!).

Then I chose the Energising Citrus Mist for all skin types. This was the only mist without lavender (which was really the entire reason I chose this one).

I adore the packaging of these products and they look great on my bathroom shelf. I'm not a fan of the scent of any of the products but it doesn't linger, once you wash it off the scent goes with it.

I'll do a full review on all of these products when I've used them more.

Have you ever used any of the Kora Organics products? If so, let me know below!

1 comment:

Asti. said...

I have been trying out Kora and so so pleased with the results so far. I usually opt for something without lavender oil too, just because I suspect I might be sensitive to it. Please, do let us know how you go with the products asap! Planning to buy the full range. I love to leave on the Kora exfoliator as a mask because of the high active ingredients :)

http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com