Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Empties!


Chanel Perfection Lumiere
I adore this foundation, it's the first foundation I've EVER found to match my skin tone perfectly (I'm shade Beige Rose 12 - the lightest). It has a medium coverage (I use a concealed for the rest) and has an amazing wear. I've already repurchased.

Chanel Poudre Universelle
This loose powder leaves my skin so smooth, like I'm not wearing foundation at all. It feels like it would be very silicone heavy because it's so smooth but it's actually silicone free, it's just incredibly finely milled. It's lightly tinted, I use shade Clair. I've already repurchased.

Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara
This product isn't really empty but it's gone to thick to use any more. I've reviewed the mascara fully HERE (with before and after pictures) and I do really like it. I won't be repurchasing again because despite the aannouncement from Lancôme that they were ceasing animal testing, this has turned out to not be the case.

Bliss No Zit Sherlock Spot Treatment
I adore Bliss skin care. This is a pretty mild spot treatment and really isn't going to tackle active acne but I like to apply it all over my face once or twice a week to treat my pores and fight off any blemishes under the surface of the skin. Plus, this tube has lasted me for months and months. I'll repurchase.

MAC Crystal Avalanche Eye Shadow
Again, I haven't really used up this product but it's almost past it's expiry and has almost completely dried out.
I've had this eye shadow for almost two years and use it almost every day as an inner corner highlight or lighten shadows if I go a little too dark. I love it, it's a great highlighter for fair skin (it would be too ashy for tanned skin) and I'll be repurchasing.

And of course, Evo Icon Welder and Evo Haze Powder.
I use these two up every month and absolutely adore them. I've already repurchased and will continue to again and again and again and again and again and again.

No comments: