Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Friday, November 2, 2012

What happened in October?



October flew by (like all months seem too) but here's what happened in my life this month:

Loving
I ran out of foundation! CRISIS! I snatched up my sisters Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation and claimed it as my own, turns out it's actually really nice. I won't buy it for myself because it's a little too yellow for me but it feels great on the skin and lasts all day. 

I've been enjoying getting the last few weeks of wear out of my dark winter nail polishes. I'll enjoy bright summer nail polishes but I adore dark polish and always miss it when the weather gets warmer. 

Loathing
The previously mentioned running out of foundation. This hasn't ever happened to me before but I got so carried away with how much I am loving my foundation routine that I completely forgot to buy a back up.

That sticky smell in the air, we're only just starting to move into Summer here but I can smell it already. Summer is my least favourite month and I have no shame in complaining about it. 

Eating
I posted a picture of my new favourite treat to Instagram earlier in the month, it's the new Cloud Nine Frozen Yogurt. I've tried all the flavours this month and can't pick a favourite.


I've also been swallowing mangoes (practically whole) this month. They've only just started appearing in stores but I think I've eaten about 5 already.

Reading
I read three books and started another this month. I read Divergent and  Insurgent by Veronica Roth and LOVED them both. Then I read Matched by Ally Condie, it was really good and I've already ordered the next one in the series but it was probably aimed at a slightly younger audience. I still enjoyed it though and am looking forward to the next book.

I'm currently reading The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, the second book in the Maze Runner series and I'm really enjoying it. It's not quite as 'ohhmygoshIcannotputthisdown' as the Maze Runner was but the story is getting more interesting as it progresses. 

I have a Goodreads account if you'd like to follow what I'm reading and my general reviews on books, you can find it HERE.


A month in Instagram:
This is just a small selection of Instagram photos I've posted this month.
My Instagram username is ohrebeccalife =)

 I often post grocery hauls, no one knows why. 

 I found these amazing Vegan Sausage Rolls at a random deli, I ate them all. 

 This is Charli's halloween costume, she went as a beagle. It was also her birthday this month!

 I waited too long between eyebrow appointments so I decided to 'DIY' a brow tint, didn't turn out too bad either. 

 Considering I clean out my handbag every week, the amount of lipsticks that sneak their way back in is incredible. 14 lipsticks in 5 days. 

 Sometimes I get lazy. Vegan dips, crackers and carrot sticks for dinner. 

I am the king of sandwiches!

 Gorgeous view while walking the beagle <3 i="i">

My Friday night. Candles, bed and a good book :)


Ways you can interact with me outside of my blog:



I hope your October was amazing!
Rebecca

1 comment:

Eli said...

I miss you Rebecca! Please come back soon, awaiting more posts :) x