Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Empties!



I've never written an 'Empties' post before (mostly because I don't use up that many products) but I had a few this month so I decided to give it a go..


Palmers Cocoa Butter Body Wash
This is absolutely my favourite body wash, it's cheap ($5.99 from supermarkets), sulfate and paraben free and it's very moisturising. It smells delicious and a bottle lasts a few months. It also lathers really well which is rare in sulfate free products. I will definitely repurchase (in fact, I already have).

Evo The Great Hydrator Hair Treatment
One of my favourite products, this is an incredibly nourishing treatment for my chemically treated, heat fried hair. I use it once or twice a week instead of conditioner and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes to get the best result. My hair is left incredibly shiny and soft and it has been a huge helper in healing my burnt hair, you can read more about that HERE. I've already repurchased and am on probably my 5th bottle of this.

Evo Icon Welder Heat Tamer Spray
I don't really need to explain this one, I go through about a bottle a month (I use a lot of heat on my hair) and have raved about the product HERE. I will continue to repurchase.

OPI Drip Dry
I'd purchased this a few times before deciding to bite the bullet and buy the salon sized bottle. It cost me around $30 (from the US) but has lasted well over a year. You place a few drops onto wet nail polish and leave it for a minute. It speeds up the drying process and you'll have dry nails within two minutes. I probably won't repurchase only because I usually use a Shellac UV cured top coat over my nail polish but it's definitely a good buy, especially if you're impatient and always mess up your wet nails.

Evo Haze
I asked my hairdresser how to solve my number one life problem: flat hair (some may call me a little over-dramatic). She said 'Evo Haze, of course'. I've always teased my hair or crimped the roots to give a good lift and my hair was hating me for it. Evo Haze is a styling powder, you dust it on your roots and rub it in with your fingers. It turns from a powder to a liquid and sets into place. It gives great volume and holds all day. I've already repurchased and will continue too.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
My favourite mascara of all time. It's a super rich black formula that gives incredible volume and length. I've gone through countless tubes of Lights Camera Lashes and always have a few back ups stashed away in a drawer. I'll always repurchase.

Lancome Artliner
I love this liner, it's the only one I've used for the past 4 months (this is my second tube). It's a rich black felt tip liner and it doesn't flake or budge during the day. It's incredibly easy to apply and allows you to choose how thick your line is and how you taper it off at the end. It's a perfect liner, I will repurchase.


How many products did you use up this month?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm itching to give that Evo heat protector a go, but I have so may to get through first :( lol