Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Monday, October 1, 2012

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Hair Serum (Review)



My hair naturally is a frizz-bomb and the fact that I'm running a straightener through it every day doesn't help. I use Moroccan Oil (reviewed HERE) after I wash it with heavy duty shampoos and conditioners to give it much needed moisture. But sometimes it's just not calming down, especially if it's a humid or windy day.


My hair is long, which means it's already going to be slightly unhealthy, but the fact that I colour it every three weeks and use a lot of heat on it to look presentable doesn't help.

John Freida Frizz Ease Ultra Repair Serum is great for taming suddenly dry or frizzy hair. Sometimes my hair may be perfectly smooth in the morning by by the afternoon it's gets slightly frizzy through the lengths, this serum is great for a quick fix to treat it.
It's also weather proof so even if you get caught in a wind storm you're still going to be able to run your fingers through your hair and bring it back to that presentable state.

 
I separate my hair into two sections and run two pumps through each section. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave hair feeling or looking greasy or oily. It adds a gorgeous shine to hair and is colour-less (which means it will be great for blonde's!).
I'm only about an eighth of the way through my bottle and I've been using it almost every day for two months.
I highly recommend this product for anyone who wishes their hair was smoother, had more shine or had less frizz. I will use up the bottle and I will repurchase.
You'll be able to find it in Coles, Woolworths and Priceline in Australia for $10-12 or in Ulta, Walgreens and Rite Aid in the US for $4-6.


Animal Testing: John Frieda does not test their products on animals however it is owned by Kao brands which does test on animals. 

No comments: