Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Monday, September 10, 2012

NARS Orgasm Blush (Review)

This is one of the only blushes that can actually be called a 'classic'. I'm sure you've heard of it but if you haven't you have truly been missing out.

It's really just 'one of those shades'. It's universally loved because it's universally flattering. It's the perfect combination of pink, peach and gold to give a stunning flush to any skin tone. It's actually shocking to me that I haven't reviewed it yet.

Orgasm combines a soft posey pink with a slight frost, a matte peach shade and a iridescent sheer gold. The colours are all combined to create this magnificent product.

It will suit any skin tone, it's sheer but buildable, the fairest of the fair and darkest of the dark will be able to apply this blush with ease. It's not too pink, it's not too orange. It doesn't pack a whole load of shimmer but it does have a gorgeous golden glow.


The wear time is decent (around 6-8 hours) and the product is a great size considering the small amount that you need to use.
It's a high end product, it's going to have a high end price tag but I definitely think that it is worth it, even if you do typically stick to drug store products.
I don't want to build it up so much that I am telling you I don't know how you've been living without it, but I really want too. 

You can purchase at Mecca Cosmetica for around $45 or at Nordstrom/Sephora in the US for $26

Animal Testing: NARS does not test on animals.

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I really love this blush! I bought it ages ago and I always forget about how pretty it is until I wear it!