Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Illamasqua 'Hussy' Blush - Review




Illamasqua 'Hussy' is a complete staple in my every day make up routine. I wear it 3-4 times a week out of the 40+ blushes I own, that's saying something.

It's so rich and pigmented that you only need the smallest amount to give the perfect flush to your cheeks.

'Hussy' is a completely matte bright petal pink with a slightly coral tint. You can wear it as a bold blush or as a gently flush to the cheeks.

It's incredibly pink, doesn't settle into pores and would suit light to medium-dark skin tones.

The blush lasts throughout the day until you remove it at night, I find that even with just the subtle flush that I like it won't fade down or wear out during the day.

I can't get over the amazing pigmentation of this blush. My collection consists of a variety of high end and low end blushes and nothing compares to the depth and fine-milled consistency of this blush.

You can buy it online at illamasqua.com and I highly suggest you do!


Animal Testing: Illamasqua does not test on animals.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I almost bought this one on the weekend! But went with Tweak instead. That's not to say I may not go take a second look at this one, such a pretty colour!