Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A couple of things..




First off, good morning! Long time no chat!
There are a few reasons why Easy Dress has been empty over this past week:

1. It's so typical of me to say that I have been 'so busy'. But it's true, I have. Kind of. I've been pretty busy but not all of it's bad. I've been working on a few new projects for Easy Dress that I'm hoping will come to light in the next few weeks.

2. The new blogger editor. I don't think it will come as a shock to you that I really dislike it, you probably do too. I don't know why they changed it but it's absolutely horrible. As someone who has studied environmental productivity, a white cast background and a scattered full screen editor doesn't inspire any productivity. It's cold and annoying. I no longer write in blogger, I type everything out and edit the HTML in word and just copy and paste into blogger at the end. It's definitely impacted the frequency that I blog because writing a post in HTML from scratch takes longer than being able to click buttons that do it for you. Bad move, blogger.

3. I've been injured and on bed rest. While I tried using my iPad to write out a few posts I just ended up angry and my iPad was banished to the floor. I've hurt my lower back quite severely and it's taking it's time to heal.

Stick around, I have so much planned for the next few months 

xoxo

1 comment:

Ty said...

Hope you get better soon! :) Look forward to reading more of your posts.