Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Monday, April 2, 2012

OH, HELLO!


Oh hello! Long time to see/read.

As with all of us, sometimes work gets in the way of the important things in life - blogging.

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy for me and blogging has been at the front of my mind but I just haven't had the time to actually sit down and type reviews.

Never fear - I have returned from my temporary hiatus and you can expect to see reviews, hauls, general advice and perhaps a few more videos on Easy Dress.

Thanks for sticking with me, let me know if there are any products that you are anxious to read a review on or if you have any burning beauty questions you need answered.

As always, you can follow me on twitter HERE where I update on the regular or send me an email at any time, on any topic to rebecca@easydress.org

Looking forward to chatting with you all again,

Rebecca


PS: Winners of my MAC Tendertone giveaway will be announced this week.

No comments: