Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Series - 'Things I Know...'


I'm starting a new series on EasyDress!

The 'Things I Know..' series will be based on a variety of topics, mainly cosmetic, and will span across the next few months. I'll be letting you in on all the information I know on things such as health, the history of cosmetics, make up artistry and general life lessons.

I receive emails from a lot of readers asking for advice on so many topics, I thought it would be good to incorporate this into my blog to share questions and knowledge with you.

If you would like to request an article on a specific topic, send me an email at rebecca@easydress.org or leave a comment below :)

No comments: