Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara -Review


My name is Rebecca and I am a mascara addict.

Name a mascara and I've probably tried it, I probably still have it too because I move from new mascara to new mascara so quickly that I rarely finish a tube.

I love eyelashes, they are the number one thing that makes your eyes larger and more vibrant. I wasn't blessed with naturally voluminous and long lashes, they're average and mediocre.

I have found some brilliant mascaras over the past few years and I've just found another, Lancome Hypnose Drama.

It is a blacker than black mascara with an odd shaped flat, curvy brush. It took a couple of attempts to work out which brush position works best with my eye shape but once I found it I was hooked.

It grabs every lash and pulls them up with an instant lifting effect. It separates and defines without clumping. It's not a really liquid mascara, more like a soft gel. It adds amazing volume in a few strokes and stays put all day.

I don't experience any flaking (dry mascara fall out) or slipping (mascara moving away from the ends of your lashes). I am content that I won't need to carry any mascara with me during the day because this one just stays put.
With no mascara

With Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

It does take a little practice, the first time I used this mascara it was clump-central and I had to take it off completely and start again.

Lancome Hypnose Drama has quickly become a favourite for me, in fact I've already purchased a back up tube.

Animal Testing: Lancome is owned by L'Oreal who do test on animals.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Wow that looks amazing!! I want to try a higher end mascara but they're just so expensive and I feel like it would be a waste to by a single mascara for the prices they sell them here for. :(