Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Current Redken Loves


If you haven't yet read about my recent hair care nightmare, click HERE. It involves flames, panic and a whole lot of damage - a riviting read.

So I've been trying out a few new hair care products lately and have also gone back to some beloved favourites.

After I burnt the crap out of my hair, I immediately purchased Redken All Soft Shampoo and the All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment. I've used both the products before and really loved them but always like to try new things.

The shampoo is really amazing, it feels like a conditioner when it's in your hair but cleans like a shampoo. It's really hydrating and nourishing. It does contain sulphates but it takes a bit of effort to get it too lather up so I'm assuming it's lower in sulphates than most.

The Heavy Cream Treatment is one of my all time favourites and I've been using it instead of conditioner. I towel dry my hair before applying it to help it absorb like crazy and leave it in for about 10 minutes. I use far too much of it to get a good cover over my hair but it is really helping to restore my dry, brittle, burnt hair.

The All Soft range smells amazing also.

Last but not least, my new favourite product - Redken Extreme Anti Snap
Not only does it smell like fruit salad  but it works so well at hydrating and protecting the hair. It discourages snapping and heals damaged hair. It's been a miracle worker and I'll continue using it even when/if my hair is healed. It's absorbs into the hair so quickly and is weightless and not greasy, so you don't need to worry about ruining your hair style. I use 4-5 pumps on my long hair.

Animal Testing: Redken is owned by L'Oreal who do test on animals. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like the Redken all soft range! I didnt enjoy the smell nor how it worked on my hair! But I am still going to try some of their other ranges, somethings gotta work ;)