Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Josie Maran Argan Oil vs Moroccan Oil (Review)

I love Moroccan Oil and you can read all about it HERE. I am completely satisfied with the result and have no need to strive for anything better, if there is anything better. However, the product addict within me simply must try new things.

I have had a girl-crush on Josie Maran since I was about 13. I've completely idolised her and when she released a cosmetics line I don't think there was anyone more excited than I was. Then I found out it was a line of cosmetics infused with Argan Oil; double excitement.

Anyway, I switched my Moroccan Oil for a bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil for about 10 days, just to see the difference and to properly try out the product.

The Josie Maran Argan Oil is fantastic, it's pure and organic. It smells delicious and is incredibly nourishing and hydrating to the hair and hands. It smooths and helps hair feel stronger with added shine, leaving it touchably soft.

It is easily absorbed and leaves no oily residue. It's a great product and I would definitely recommend it.

But, how does it compare to Moroccan Oil? Quite simply, it doesn't.
While the Josie Maran Argan Oil is a great product, it simply doesn't exceed the expectations left by Moroccan Oil.

Not only that, but Josie Maran Argan Oil is almost twice the price of Moroccan Oil and you need to use a lot more of the Josie Maran Argan Oil to get a similar result as you do from Moroccan Oil.

I can't give Josie Maran Argan Oil a bad review because it is a fantastic product, given the choice though, I'd choose Moroccan Oil every time. It performs better, it leaves hair feeling more healthy, silky, shiny and nourished. It's a holy grail hair product for me and I won't go a day without it.

No comments: