Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!



WINNERS ANNOUNCED


I know you're all going to skip to the winners anyway so I'll start with that.


1st Prize:
A MAC Eye Kit!
  • 4 x MAC Eyeshadows of your choice 
  • 1 x MAC 4 Slot Compact
  • 1 x MAC Eyeliner. Your choice of Kohl Pencil (Smolder or Teddy) OR 1 x MAC Black Liquid Liner
  • 1 x MAC Opulash Mascara
Total prize value of $178 (Australian)



THE WINNER IS 
CLAIRE


2nd Prize:
A MAC Lip Kit!

  • 1 x MAC Original Lipstick of your choice
  • 1 x MAC Lipglass of your choice
Total prize value of $71 (Australian)



THE WINNER IS 
BELLA


The three winners of 
1 x MAC Original Lipstick 
for refering a friend are:
Steph v L
Stefanie Gl
Ana Kn
(There were a few Stefanie/Steph's and Ana's so I have added the first few letters of your last names)




I will contact ALL winners by email for their shade selections and postal address, please do not contact me. This prevents other people from emailing me stating that they are you.



I have THREE giveaways planned for the next month or so, stay tuned so you don't miss out :)

I've had so many entries and winners from so many different places, thank you all so much for participating in the competition.

4 comments:

Claire said...

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. SO MUCH! Stalking my email already, hehehe. ♥

Corrina said...

Congrats to the winners! :D xx

bellameansbeautifulbeauty said...

first when i saw bella i was like, oh darnit so other lucky bella came second, then i checked mt emails out of curiosity... OMG thnakyou wow my first mac, thankyou!! xx

Stephanie Helen said...

Thankyou so much!! Wooooo!