Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Kora Organics Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm


On my venture towards a more Natural Skin Care Routine in 2012, I have been looking around at all the different skin care lines available. Kora has been the main line to catch my attention so far so when I was browsing through my pharmacy and spotted the full range of products I had to buy something. The lipbalm seemed like a good introduction to the brand.

It contains incredibly nourishing Jojoba, Avocado, Rosehip Oils. It's organically flavoured and contains vitamins C and E to nourish and resurface the lips. After applying this in the morning, my lips were hydrated right through until the afternoon. I applied it again late afternoon and then again at night time. For me, only three applications of lip balm a day is pretty amazing.

I am constantly applying lip balm and am dedicated to making sure my lips are always soft and hydrated. I was surprised at how much I like the Kora Lip Balm. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much because it doesn't contain any of the typical chemicals that would usually treat and hydrate lips.

The balm will stay put for hours on end I never have a chapped feeling.

At $24.95 for 6.5mls, it definitely not a cheap lip balm. For those who don't suffer excessive chapping, applying morning and night would definitely be enough to keep your lips soft and hydrated. If you do find that your lips dry out more often than they should, an extra application of the balm during the day will help. Because you don't need to use as much of the product as you do with other lip balms it will last a lot longer and the price can be more justified.

100% of the ingredients are natural and 88.8% are from Organic Farming certified by ECOCERT Greenlife, Kora doesn't test on animals, this product is states that it's Vegan, however it does contain beeswax. It is Australian made and owned.

No Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic fragrance, Synthetic colours, T.E.A., D.E.A., Glycols, Silicones, PEGS. Ethoxylate and Formaldehyde free.

No comments: