Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Essie - 'Peach Daiquiri' Nail Polish - Review (NOTD)



I know, I know. 'Really..? Another Peach - Pink - Coral nail polish?' ... I'll go for something different next time.. I promise.

I think it's because I have my nail polishes sorted into colour order an I am just going down the line.

Anyway, this colour is Peach Daiquiri by Essie. It's actually one of the only Essie shades that I really like. Essie can be pretty hit-or-miss with it's formula but this one applies really smooth and opaque, plus it has a great wear time of about 5-6 days without chipping. I love how bright this colour is which is why I chose to wear it on this raining, gloomy Monday. It's an instant pick-me-up.. with no side effects.

I actually thought I might have to say goodbye to this colour when I was flying back from the US, it leaked all through my make-up bag. I had to throw out the bag and a few make up items but at least the nail polish was spared.

I love this colour, love the formula, an easy 10/10.

What colour would you like to see next?

2 comments:

Corrina said...

It's so gorgeous and glossy, love it! xx

Lydia said...

Such a pretty peach colour :) I hate having nail polish bottles broken inside the luggage and all over your bag. xx