Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Nail Polish: Illamasqua - Lament


Lament is a really creamy coral pink shade that really bursts with colour, even in dull lighting. It's definitely a unique shade that I really haven't seen before.

It's a cream nail polish that applys almost like a gel.

Illamasqua nail polish is incredibly shiny and wears like iron, I can go 7-10 days without a single chip (in comparison to OPI which will last 4-5 days without a chip).

This is an incredible forumula, I highly recommend the splurge.
You can find it on Illamasqua.com

(Please excuse my horrible nail beds! I'm due for a manicure.)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! http://mmmmandys-thoughts.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html :)