Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

One of my lovely readers nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!
Thanks to The Beaute Buzz!



It is a fantastic award that supports and encourages bloggers with less than 200 followers

The rules are :
 1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
 2. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
 3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog
 4. Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers

I have had a hard time finding blogs with less than 200 followers so the following are my first three nominations, I am going to leave the last two spaces open for a few days and have a look around for some new and/or upcoming blogs that really spark my interest. 
I nominate the following bloggers:


Two more nominations will be posted in the next couple of days, if you would like me to check out your blog, leave a comment below.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh thank you so much! :)

peach said...

Thank you so much for your nomination!

Merry Christmas dear :)

xox

Melanie Kuziemko said...

I'm a bit slow off the mark in commenting, it's been a terribly busy festive season. Thanks so so much for the nomination, I am wrapped, I will get onto this right away :)