Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Friday, December 30, 2011

40 Beauty Questions



So, I this is my third attempt at a new post today but I keep getting distracted by the blazing heat outside and the make up melting off my face.

I have been quietly been working on my 'Something Big Is Coming' post for the 1st of January and really can't quite grab the motivation to review any of the products I'm wearing today.

I stumbled across this little 40 question Beauty Quiz and thought it would be a good way to get to know more about my readers and their beauty habits. I'd love for you to copy and paste the quiz with your own answers either in the comments section, to your own blog or even email it to me at rebecca@easydress.org

So, here we go (I've altered some of the questions I didn't like):


SKINCARE
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Two or three times. Always morning and night, sometimes in the evening as well.

2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combination)
Combination skin

3. What is your current facial wash?
I use Neutragena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser and ProActiv Cleanser

4. Do you use an exfoliator?
I use a mild exfoliator and the Clarisonic brush each night, I do an enzyme peel each week for added exfoliation.

5. What brand do you use?
I mix it up, I am not loyal to any one brand.

6. What moisturizer do you use?
I change it up, I haven't found one that I am really happy with.
At the moment I'm using Biore SPF Moisturiser.

7. Do you have freckles?
I have light freckles on my face.

8. Do you use eye cream?
Every morning and night.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I didn't have any acne at all until I turned 22.
Now I have to be extra careful when cleaning and taking care of my skin.

10. Did you ever have to use ProActiv?
Yes, I still use it.

MAKE-UP

11. What foundation do you use?
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory.

12. How about concealer?
Yes, different concealers for different areas.
Bobbi Brown under my eyes, MAC on my face if I need it.

13. Do you know your undertone color?
Neutral. Which isn't good because I'm light skinned and they don't tend to make neutral foundations for light skin.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them, I wear them sometimes.
I don't like fake lashes that look like fake lashes though.

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I certainly did. I go through mascaras faster than that anyway.

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Depends on what is working for me that day. At the moment I will reach for either Benefit 'They're Real', Tarte 'Lights Camera Lashes', or MAC 'Opulash'.

17. Sephora or MAC?
I like both but wouldn't want to just stick with MAC, so I'd pick Sephora for the variety.

18. Which brand do you have the most items from?
MAC, too much MAC.

19. What tools do you use to apply your make up?
Brushes, fingers, sponges.

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, always. I like MAC Bare Study Paint Pot.

21. For the face?
Yes, always.

22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (colour)?
If I had to pick one to wear for the rest of my life then it would probably be MAC Satin Taupe or the taupe colour in the Chanel 'Topkapi' quad. Taupe's are versatile and can be used with a variety of looks.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid/gel on my lid, pencil on the waterline.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I love them, I'm wearing them now.

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Only if I'm testing it for a review. I haven't found any mineral make up that I really like.

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
I don't have just one, MAC Lovelorn is a current favourite though.

28. How about lipgloss?
Chanel Blossom.

29. What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Well Dressed, Illamasqua Hussy or NARS Orgasm.

30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
I will occasionally but I do not recommend doing it.
Most of what you find on eBay is a fake replica, unless you know exactly how to spot fakes do not buy it.

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I like some drugstore make up.

32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
We don't have any in Australia.


33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I have.

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, not at all.

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much make up. Especially too much foundation.
If you don't use too much you really can't go wrong.

36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Generally neutral eyes. If I am going to wear anything colourful it will be lipstick.

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Oh, there are a lot. That's the benefit of having a make up artist on hand.
Blake Lively, Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Miranda Kerr, Heidi Klum - just to name a few.

38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Probably concealer. But I wouldn't leave the house using just one make up item.

39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I could, but I wouldn't.

40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look fine without make up on.

1 comment:

Melanie Kuziemko said...

Darl I had to comment on how gorgeous your skin looks and you did a pretty good job with the lashes too. I am too scared to even try, lol. Thanks for the insight, great questions :)