Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MAC Eyeshadow Series - Satin Taupe

I have been obsessing over this shade and all it's glory lately.

MAC describes the shade just as 'Taupe with Silver Shimmer' which in my opinion is completely unjust. Satin Taupe is a fantastic neutral taupe with a very light lilac sheen with a silver glow. It is a Frost but has a much greater pay-off than most MAC Frost eyeshadow. It's light enough to wear all over the lid if you're in a rush in the morning and can be applied either light handed or heavy handed if you want to use just the one shadow to give a smokey effect.

I have been loving it in the crease over MAC Shroom. It's so easy to work with and would be flattering on every skin tone.
(Image sourced from www.makeupgeek.com)

This shadow would definitely make my Top 10 list of MAC recommendations. If you love MAC shadows and don't already own Satin Taupe, you are missing out.


Disclaimer: I have worked with MAC on a professional level for many years and received a lot of my professional training from MAC. However I have never been employed by MAC and this product was paid for with my own money. I am not being paid for this review, all opinions are my own. 


Animal Testing: MAC has always maintained cruelty-free production of products and is against animal testing. There has been some controversy over the past few months but MAC is still maintaining that they do not test on animals. 
Some MAC brushes do contain animal hair. MAC maintains that the hair is is farmed ethically and cruelty-free. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!