Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser


I am officially banning myself from buying new cleansers. Over the past year I would have purchased at least 30 different ones, all of various different prices, just looking to find the best without realising that I actually had it right all along.

This is the general rotation:
Step 1: Buy a new, pretty, cleanser.
Step 2: Gaze at it's promises and beauty.
Step 3: Use it morning and night for 10-15 days.
Step 4: Notice either blemishes, blackheads, dry skin, oily skin or increased redness.
Step 5: Hate new cleanser.
Step 6: Go back to my box of half used cleansers and dig around for Neutrogena Deep Clean to save my skin.
Step 7: After 2-3 days of using Neutrogena Deep Clean, praise it, promise to never stray away from this heaven in a bottle again.
Step 8: Go shopping and see a new, pretty, cleanser.
Back to Step 1

So here is my oath:
Dear Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser,
I love you. You save my skin day after day, bottle after bottle.
I promise I will never be tempted by a fancy new bottle or a catchy name brand again.
It's just you and I from now on.
Love, Rebecca.


In all seriousness, this is an amazing cleanser. I have normal/combination skin and rarely have even a single blemish while using this cleanser. It retails for $13.95 a bottle in Australia, ($6.49 in Ulta if you're in the US) and I've probably gone through about 4-5 bottles in the past few years. It really is a skin miracle and I highly, highly, highly recommend it.

No comments: