Welcome to rebeccalife.com! Navigating rebeccalife.com is easy and you can still find all the posts and category's you loved from EasyDress and EasyBite in the drop down menus. Click Here if you need help navigating. Happy Browsing!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lancome Eye Shadow Quad

  
 

I love cosmetics and nothing beats the smooth texture of a high quality shadow.
This particular eyeshadow quad is a Lancome sample quad that I managed to get my hands on at only a fraction of the cost. 

The colours in the quad are:
Off The Rack - A pale pink metallic, shimmery colour.
Latte - A soft ivory highlighter.
Ciel Du Soir - A dirty matte charcoal colour.
Spontaneous - A romantic berry purple.

I've used this quad almost every day since I bought it and I love it. It's obvious what the colours are for (Off The Rack - Lid, Spontaneous - Crease, Ciel Du Soir - Outer Corner, Latte - Highlighter) and they all work very well with each other.

One thing I love about Lancome shadows is that they are very blend-able, you don't need to work at them for a long time to have them look soft and well blended.

I love this quad and all it's colours but I have to mention how much I am in love with the combination of 'Off The Rack' and 'Ciel Du Soir'.


The effect that the soft, metallic/pearl look of Off The Rack combined with the dirty, matte look of Ciel Du Soir is really pretty and interesting.

(Apply Off The Rack over lid and above the crease, apply Ciel Du Soir in the outer corner and blend it into the crease)

The colours are pretty standard, almost every brand would have something similar. Let me know what you think :)


2 comments:

Taloulas said...

They look like just the kind of colours I would go for! Are they sold in a quad in shops?x

Easy Dress said...

They're beautiful colors :)
I know you can buy the sample quad if you hunt for it on eBay and such but I don't think the colors are sold as a full size quad.
But, you can buy the colors separately.